Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Your sin purged.” Isa 6:7

And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “ Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.” Isa 6:7

Prayer
The precious blood of Jesus Christ has purged my life and conscience of all guilt, iniquity, and sin. Righteous father, I ask You to remove from my heart and mind all impurities that I may be a pure, clean and holy vessel for You. For the love of Your name, keep me from evil and teach me to guard my heart and mind that I may learn how to maintain a good conscience and a faith that is unfeigned. In name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...