Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "O LORD, You are my God"

O LORD, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isa. 25:1

Prayer
I will praise the Lord my God today and be thankful for the numberless blessings and wonderful things He has done for me in Christ Jesus. He is faithful and will keep me till the day that I shall see His face. “If I did not praise and bless Christ my Lord, I should deserve to have my tongue torn out by its roots from my mouth. If I did not bless and magnify His name, I should deserve that every stone I tread on in the streets should rise up to curse my ingratitude, for I am a drowned debtor to the mercy of God - over head and ears - to infinite love and boundless compassion I am a debtor. Are you not the same? Then I charge you by the love of Christ, awake, awake your hearts now to magnify His glorious name.” (Spurgeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...