Monday, October 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Blessed are all those who wait for Him." Isa. 30:18

Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Him. Isa. 30:18

Prayer
I want to be a blessed Christian O LORD who puts his trust in You, and does not respect the proud, nor such that turn aside to lies. Help me to wait upon Your leading through prayer, rest and fasting. Free my heart and mind from all fear and anxiety as I learn to seek You when I get frustrated, discouraged or stressed in my workplace or home. Have mercy upon me and strengthen me with might by Your Spirit in the inner man that I may be an effective witness for You this day. In the name of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...