Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Him. Isa. 30:18
Prayer
I want to be a blessed Christian O LORD who puts his trust in You, and does not respect the proud, nor such that turn aside to lies. Help me to wait upon Your leading through prayer, rest and fasting. Free my heart and mind from all fear and anxiety as I learn to seek You when I get frustrated, discouraged or stressed in my workplace or home. Have mercy upon me and strengthen me with might by Your Spirit in the inner man that I may be an effective witness for You this day. In the name of Jesus Christ
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
No comments:
Post a Comment