For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem; You shall weep no more. He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; When He hears it, He will answer you. Isa. 30:19
Prayer
God hears and answers all of my prayers in His perfect time. Stir my soul O Lord to expect miracles and believe that You hear and answer all of my prayers according to Your will. Forgive my faithless and unbelieving heart that doubts or gets discouraged when things don't go as planned. Grant me a new and fresh revelation of Your divine power as I put my trust in Your ever faithful promises. Rid my life Lord Jesus of all hindrances, grudges, sadness, bitterness, and unbelief so I can learn to cry out in faith and lean upon Your words of life. In Your holy name I pray
GOD SAID IT --- Kendall Hunter
God said it, I believe it
If He said it, He will do just what He said
He's a healer, He's a Savior
A provider, He is a deliverer
God said it, I believe it
If He said it, He will do just what He said
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KINGDOM: "God's eternal Kingdom is coming!" Daniel 2:44
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
No comments:
Post a Comment