Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will answer you" Isa. 30:19

For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem; You shall weep no more. He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; When He hears it, He will answer you. Isa. 30:19

Prayer
God hears and answers all of my prayers in His perfect time. Stir my soul O Lord to expect miracles and believe that You hear and answer all of my prayers according to Your will. Forgive my faithless and unbelieving heart that doubts or gets discouraged when things don't go as planned. Grant me a new and fresh revelation of Your divine power as I put my trust in Your ever faithful promises. Rid my life Lord Jesus of all hindrances, grudges, sadness, bitterness, and unbelief so I can learn to cry out in faith and lean upon Your words of life. In Your holy name I pray

GOD SAID IT --- Kendall Hunter
God said it, I believe it
If He said it, He will do just what He said
He's a healer, He's a Savior
A provider, He is a deliverer
God said it, I believe it
If He said it, He will do just what He said

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...