Friday, October 3, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "In returning and rest you shall be saved" Isa. 30:15

For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength." Isa. 30:15

Prayer
The Lord Jesus will give me rest as I return to take His yoke which is easy and light. Forgive me Lord God for relying on things, money, or people to fill the needs and void in my life. I return to You this morning for all things all possible with You and without You all things are impossible. Deliver me from getting so distracted with the busyness of work and success that I forget to acknowledge You the source of all blessings. Teach me to find true rest from my labors, turmoil, and stresses of life by taking time throughout the day to pray and mediate on Your promises which fill me with hope and confidence. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...