Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He gives power to the weak" Isa. 40:29

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Isa. 40:29

Prayer
I will wait on the LORD who renews my strength; I shall mount up with wings like eagles, I shall run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint. I will trust in God's grace and quit focusing on my handicaps. Help me loving Father to rely upon Your power and grace when I feel weak. Fill me today with inner strength so I learn to take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. In the powerful name of Jesus I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...