Friday, October 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "So do not Fear. I will...help you" Isa. 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isa. 41:10

Prayer
Let me not succumb nor be dismayed O Lord to the bondage and killing aspects of fear. Thank You for encouraging me with this promise of truth that You are with me and will never forsake me. Remove from my heart all fear, doubt and double mindedness so that my faith is strengthen. I place my trust in Thee and know that You will uphold me with Your righteous right hand in every trial or circumstance that I am facing at home, work, or school. Hallelujah!

Video clip - FEAR NOT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIXnLPJv46U

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...