He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young. Isa 40:11
Prayer
God loves me, will provide for me, and will not forsake me in hard times. Let me not despair O LORD for You are my great shepherd who carries me in Your bosom and leads me through every trial of life. Grant me Your strength when I feel weary. Help me hold on and persevere when I feel like giving up. Though I'm walking through the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear for You are with me and will lead me to glory. Blessed be the name of Jesus my Savior
Click or copy the link to see "He will carry me" video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij7OLGSnL4U
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KINGDOM: "God's eternal Kingdom is coming!" Daniel 2:44
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
No comments:
Post a Comment