Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will carry them in His bosom" Isa 40:11

He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young. Isa 40:11

Prayer
God loves me, will provide for me, and will not forsake me in hard times. Let me not despair O LORD for You are my great shepherd who carries me in Your bosom and leads me through every trial of life. Grant me Your strength when I feel weary. Help me hold on and persevere when I feel like giving up. Though I'm walking through the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear for You are with me and will lead me to glory. Blessed be the name of Jesus my Savior

Click or copy the link to see "He will carry me" video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij7OLGSnL4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...