My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isa 32:18
Prayer
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. I have peace that passes understanding and will believe that God works for my good in all circumstances. I am grateful that nothing can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus. I am confident God will complete the good work that He started in me. I am not given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind that I may bless others. Teach me Lord Jesus to rest in Your peace, righteousness, and power that I may experience assurance of hope in the midst of this troubled economy and world. In Your blessed name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
No comments:
Post a Comment