Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Secure dwellings" Isa. 32:18

My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isa 32:18

Prayer
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. I have peace that passes understanding and will believe that God works for my good in all circumstances. I am grateful that nothing can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus. I am confident God will complete the good work that He started in me. I am not given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind that I may bless others. Teach me Lord Jesus to rest in Your peace, righteousness, and power that I may experience assurance of hope in the midst of this troubled economy and world. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...