Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD will surely deliver us" Isa 36:15

Thus says the king: ‘Do not let Hezekiah deceive you, for he will not be able to deliver you; 15 nor let Hezekiah make you trust in the LORD, saying, “The LORD will surely deliver us; this city will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”’ Isa 36:15

Prayer
I will not entertain thoughts of defeat nor allow my heart to fear for God will surely deliver me. Holy Father, teach me to put on the helmet of salvation so that I think upon things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. Help me to take captive every thought of disobedience or doubt, fear or discouragement, that Satan fires at me. You are the living God who delivers me from the pit of despair. I pray in the almighty name of Jesus my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...