Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I love you" Isa. 43.4

Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. Isa. 43.4

Prayer
God loves me and sees me as a precious treasure. I love You Holy Father and praise You for making me feel so special. Thank you Lord Jesus for suffering and exchanging Your life for a wrenched sinner like me on the cross of Calvary. Thank You for seeing beyond my sin, my failures, wounds, scars, and fears. Because You live and love me I can face anyone without feeling inferior. Transform and make me a new creation that is a reflection of You. In Your holy name I pray.

How deep the Father's love for us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjD0lv8hx5o

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...