When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isa. 43:2
Prayer
God is with me and will help me walk through every difficulty or trial that I face. Loving Father, I am yours and need Your presence in my life. Be with me when the waters of life rise up to my neck. Lift me up O Lord when I get fearful or feel overwhelmed by the challenges of my home or work life. Help me remember that You love me and will never allow me to be tested above what I can bear. Purge me from all sin and the filth of this world with the fire that You want me to walk through. Give me courage to run the race that is before me and the strength to persevere in hard times until I reach the finish line of this life. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Lord. Amen.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment