Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Walk through the fire" Isa. 43:2

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isa. 43:2

Prayer
God is with me and will help me walk through every difficulty or trial that I face. Loving Father, I am yours and need Your presence in my life. Be with me when the waters of life rise up to my neck. Lift me up O Lord when I get fearful or feel overwhelmed by the challenges of my home or work life. Help me remember that You love me and will never allow me to be tested above what I can bear. Purge me from all sin and the filth of this world with the fire that You want me to walk through. Give me courage to run the race that is before me and the strength to persevere in hard times until I reach the finish line of this life. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...