Friday, October 31, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will do a new thing" Isa 43:19

Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. Isa 43:19

Prayer
God will make a way where there seems to be no way. Father, I believe all things are possible with You. Do a new thing in my life today as I surrender all that I am and have into Your hands. Do a new thing in my home and family so that they may experience Your wonderful love and care. Do a new thing in my marriage relationship by teaching me to love my spouse as You have loved me. Do a new thing in my workplace and school that the unsaved may come to faith in Christ Jesus. Do a new thing in our nation and put the leader You want in power. Help me to trust in Your unchanging promises which empower me to have faith and not fear the present uncertainty of our country. I pray in the mighty name of JESUS

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY - music video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUR9n8J75lY

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...