Monday, November 3, 2008

Today"s Bible Promise - "I am He who blots out your transgressions" Isa. 43:25

"I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Isa. 43:25

Prayer
No matter how many times I blow it, God is merciful and will forgive all my transgressions. Thank You Lord Jesus for granting me complete forgiveness of all my sins through Your precious blood. Deliver me from recalling past sins or remembering mistakes that You have forgiven. Thank You for the wonderful grace and salvation that You have granted me through Your victory. Help me to take heed to myself and forgive the trespasses of others as You have forgiven me. In Your wonderful name I pray

Forgive me (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXwrSmfvXc0

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...