Monday, October 27, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will take hold of your hand" Isa. 42:6-7

"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. Isa. 42:6-7

Prayer
God will make a way for me and holds my life and my future in His hands. Loving Father, it is amazing to think that You saved me and called me for a wonderful life of purpose in Christ Jesus. Take hold of my hand and lead me into Your perfect will. Help me be a light this week for friends, family and co-workers who are blind or those who sit in the prison house of darkness. Thank you for working in me and through me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

God will make a way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUR9n8J75lY

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...