I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. Isa. 42:16
Prayer
Loving Father, wipe away all darkness, every painful thought, every painful memory of my past. In Your love, open my blind eyes to see Jesus the author and finisher of my faith who goes before me. Give me a new day filled with light, meaning, and hope. Teach me to count upon Your power so I can learn to press through the rough places that You will make smooth. Destroy every sin and power of darkness in my life, my home, my workplace, and my school. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray
You are the Light - Soul Survivor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84YcmZUNvk
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONTROL: "Fear not, God remains in complete control." Daniel 2:21
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
Now as for these four young men [Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, Azariah], God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom ; and Dan...
-
At the end of the time set by the king to bring them into his service, the chief official presented them to Nebuchadnezzar. The king talked ...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
No comments:
Post a Comment