Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will turn the darkness into light before them" Isa. 42:16

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. Isa. 42:16

Prayer
Loving Father, wipe away all darkness, every painful thought, every painful memory of my past. In Your love, open my blind eyes to see Jesus the author and finisher of my faith who goes before me. Give me a new day filled with light, meaning, and hope. Teach me to count upon Your power so I can learn to press through the rough places that You will make smooth. Destroy every sin and power of darkness in my life, my home, my workplace, and my school. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray

You are the Light - Soul Survivor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84YcmZUNvk

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...