Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The humble shall increase their joy" Isa. 29:19

The humble also shall increase their joy in the LORD, And the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. Isa. 29:19

Prayer
I will humble myself before the living God and not be proud, self-confident, or self-conceited. Holy Father, I need You and realize that having a prideful heart will bring me low. Create in me a contrite and humble spirit where You may abide. Increase my joy that I may experience the abundant life and help me to be aware of Your presence in my home and workplace. Revive my spirit that I may be a blessing to the poor and a light for those in darkness. In the name of Jesus my LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...