Friday, October 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You are the LORD, You alone.” Isa. 37:20

Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You are the LORD, You alone.” Isa. 37:20

Prayer
You alone are the LORD who rules over all. Great and glorious is Your name in all the earth. You alone are the desire of all nations and every heart. I praise You Lord Jesus for all that You’ve done for me and are yet to do. Don't let my heart be afraid when people of this country oppose Your truth or speak against You like the king of Assyria when he blasphemed You. Strengthen my faith and help to me to trust upon Your faithful promises for You are the living and Almighty God who saves me. In Your holy name I pray

YOU are God Alone - please click on this link & enjoy the truth of this video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIOSWYhQoE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...