Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "A sure foundation" Isa. 28:16

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily. Isa. 28:16

Prayer
I will cleave to the Lord and build my house upon the Rock, Christ Jesus who is my sure foundation. Teach me O LORD to hear Your words, and act upon them, that I may be compared to a wise man who built his house ( life / business/ employment ) upon a rock. Help me to be stable and firm in times of trouble when the rains and floods arise or when the winds blow against me. You are the hope and strength of my life who never fails me. I believe in You Lord Jesus and thank You for Your faithful love and help in time of need. I bless Your holy name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...