Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You have increased the nation, O LORD" Isa. 26:15

You have increased the nation, O LORD, You have increased the nation; You are glorified You have expanded all the borders of the land. Isa. 26:15

Prayer
God is in complete control of this world, our nation, and the economic crisis therefore I will not fear. O LORD, I have waited for You and trust in Your intervention and will for our country and leaders. Forgive O Lord the pride, rebellion, and sinfulness of my heart and of America. You alone have power to raise up every valley and power to make low every mountain. You alone have power to make the rough ground become level and the rugged places a plain. Fill my soul with hope and don't let me despair in the midst of the doom and gloom that fills the hearts of people around me at work or school. Help me to be a witness for Jesus Christ in times like these when people are in despair and in need of Your salvation. In the wonderful name of Jesus I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...