Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You have lovingly delivered my soul" Isa. 38:17

Indeed it was for my own peace that I had great bitterness; But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back. Isa. 38:17

Prayer
Father in heaven, I am free from all bitterness and live today because You have been so merciful to me in Christ Jesus. You have washed away ALL of my sin and delivered me from the pit of corruption. You have given me new life with purpose, hope, and a bright future. Restore me and make me live in the reality of Your holy presence. Let me mourn no more for You O Lord will undertake for me! In the blessed name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...