Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth; Isa. 40:4
Prayer
I will humble myself under the mighty hand of God for he will exalt me in due time. Teach me Lord Jesus Your humility, Your lowliness, and Your compassion. Deliver me from being proud or conceited. Help me esteem others better than myself so I can learn to be generous and thoughtful. Change me into a beacon of light and hope that sets a good example for my family, friends, and co-workers. Smooth the rough areas in my life and straighten out what is crooked that I may grow each day in being more like You. In Your blessed name I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KINGDOM: "God's eternal Kingdom is coming!" Daniel 2:44
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
No comments:
Post a Comment