Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Every valley shall be exalted " Isa. 40:4

Every valley shall be exalted And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough places smooth; Isa. 40:4

Prayer
I will humble myself under the mighty hand of God for he will exalt me in due time. Teach me Lord Jesus Your humility, Your lowliness, and Your compassion. Deliver me from being proud or conceited. Help me esteem others better than myself so I can learn to be generous and thoughtful. Change me into a beacon of light and hope that sets a good example for my family, friends, and co-workers. Smooth the rough areas in my life and straighten out what is crooked that I may grow each day in being more like You. In Your blessed name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...