Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Beautiful feet" Isa. 52:7

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isa. 52:7

Prayer
How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace. Loving Father, I want to have beautiful feet that spread good tidings of hope in my home, workplace and community. Teach me to spread Your wonderful love and matchless grace to all I meet. Teach me to bring good tidings pf peace to those that are broken and in tears. Teach me to proclaim the good news of salvation to the lost who have never heard of the cross and the name of JESUS. Teach me to have courage and be unashamed to reach out and say, "God reigns"! In the precious name of Jesus I pray

Beautiful Feet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaODegSxNK0

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...