Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "It is good to give thanks to the LORD" Psalms 92:1

It is good to give thanks to the LORD, And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, And Your faithfulness every night, On an instrument of ten strings, On the lute, And on the harp, With harmonious sound. Psalms 92:1-3

Prayer
Loving Father, You are the God of all Creation. Thank You for creating me for Your glory and caring for me. Thank You for the mercy and faithfulness that You show me when I fall or fail. Thank You for saving me from the powers of darkness and sin through the death and resurrection of Jesus. Thank You for filling my life with eternal hope and riches in Christ Jesus. Thank you for my family, friends, and co-workers. Thank You for my nation, my freedoms, and the opportunities You grant me to use my skills, resources, and values toward the good of my family, co-workers, friends, and society. Thank You for helping me be a light upon a hill for others, that I may further the cause of Your truth, freedom and justice here and abroad. I will thank You with all that I am and all that I have. Thank You gracious Father in the glorious name of Jesus my Lord.

Please click on the link below and take time to reflect on the words of this song. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.

With All I Am (Hillsong) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrAafe7Mns

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...