I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand — I who set the heavens in place, who laid the foundations of the earth, and who say to Zion, 'You are my people.' " Isa. 51:16
Prayer
I am covered by the hand of God, The Creator who rules over all. Teach me O Lord to trust in You and not fear no matter what may come my way. Help me turn worry into prayer and fill me with Your perfect peace as I learn to abide under the shadow of Your Almighty hand. Put Your words in my mouth today and help me speak words of life that encourage my spouse, children, family, co-workers and friends. You fill my heart with hope because You hold my future, my life, and all that I have in Your hand. Work miracles in my life and grant me Your favor today as I pray and go forth in the wonderful name of JESUS my Savior.
In God we still trust -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVcoQcdjrsA
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
No comments:
Post a Comment