Monday, November 24, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I have...covered you with the shadow of my hand" Isa. 51:16

I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand — I who set the heavens in place, who laid the foundations of the earth, and who say to Zion, 'You are my people.' " Isa. 51:16

Prayer
I am covered by the hand of God, The Creator who rules over all. Teach me O Lord to trust in You and not fear no matter what may come my way. Help me turn worry into prayer and fill me with Your perfect peace as I learn to abide under the shadow of Your Almighty hand. Put Your words in my mouth today and help me speak words of life that encourage my spouse, children, family, co-workers and friends. You fill my heart with hope because You hold my future, my life, and all that I have in Your hand. Work miracles in my life and grant me Your favor today as I pray and go forth in the wonderful name of JESUS my Savior.

In God we still trust -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVcoQcdjrsA

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...