Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will heal their land" 2 Chron. 7:14

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chron. 7:14

God removes kings and raises up kings. Heavenly Father, I humble myself before Your throne of grace this morning and bring before You the future of our country as we elect a new president today. I praise You for inspiring our forefathers to establish our nation under Your leadership. Stir my heart and the hearts of people to turn away from wicked ways and be obedient to Your truth in our homes, churches, schools, businesses, and government. Heal our land O LORD and move today upon the hearts of people to vote and do Your will. Help me remember and believe that You are in complete control of ALL things. In name of Jesus, The LORD of LORD and KING of KING. Amen

God is in control - Dan. 2:21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FiEB6mNpNU

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...