Monday, November 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I am He who will sustain you" Isa. 46:4

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isa. 46:4

Prayer
I will not be afraid of death or getting old for God will sustain, carry and rescue me. I confess O Lord that money, success, fame, or fortune can never sustain me. You alone are able to sustain me with Your strength and power when I feel weak and fearful. Help me rely upon Your sustaining grace and immeasurable love throughout this day. Rescue me from thoughts of insecurity, inferiority, or fear for You are my wonderful Savior who will never leave me nor forsake me. In the mighty name of Jesus my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...