Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isa. 46:4
Prayer
I will not be afraid of death or getting old for God will sustain, carry and rescue me. I confess O Lord that money, success, fame, or fortune can never sustain me. You alone are able to sustain me with Your strength and power when I feel weak and fearful. Help me rely upon Your sustaining grace and immeasurable love throughout this day. Rescue me from thoughts of insecurity, inferiority, or fear for You are my wonderful Savior who will never leave me nor forsake me. In the mighty name of Jesus my Lord
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
No comments:
Post a Comment