Friday, November 7, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Turn to me and be saved" Isa. 45:22

"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other. Isa. 45:22

Prayer
I will turn to God and be saved! I confess O Lord that there is no God beside You and believe that by turning to Jesus Christ and receiving Him as my Lord and Savior I shall be saved. Father of mercy, deliver me from chasing after the wrong things in life that leave me empty and can never bring satisfaction or fulfillment to my soul. Master, to whom shall I go? You alone have the words of eternal life and are my wonderful Savior. In Your Holy name I pray

JESUS SAVES --- Pris­cil­la J. Ow­ens
We have heard the joyful sound: Jesus saves! Jesus saves!
Spread the tidings all around: Jesus saves! Jesus saves!
Bear the news to every land, climb the mountains, cross the waves;
Onward! ’tis our Lord’s command; Jesus saves! Jesus saves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...