Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I am God, and there is no other" Isa. 46:9

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. Isa. 46:9

Prayer
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever and there is none like Him. I remember loving Father the great mercy, compassion, care, love, miracles and blessings that You have dispense upon me in Jesus my LORD. I confess that without You Lord Jesus, I can do nothing. You alone are the God of my salvation in whom I will trust. You alone are the one that that gets me through the challenges of life. I will not be afraid for the LORD JESUS is my strength, my song and my salvation who never fails me. Hallowed be Thy name.

There is No One Like You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxWhzvSV3Fo

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...