Friday, November 21, 2008

Today"s Bible Promise - "I, even I, am He who comforts you" Isa. 51:12

"I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mortal men, the sons of men, who are but grass, that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor? Isa. 51:11-12

Prayer
You are the God of all comfort who brings unspeakable joy to my life when I feel troubled or oppressed; consoles me when I am afraid; reassures me when I am insecure; and is with me in all of my tribulations. You are the Sovereign God who rules over all and nothing is impossible with Thee. Deliver me from the fear of mortal men. Save me from depressive or negative thoughts that hinder my faith. Teach me O Lord to remember Your greatness in the day of trouble. In the blessed and holy name of Jesus

How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlinson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oVkLgfSacw

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...