I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. Isa. 45.2
Prayer
Jesus, The Good Shepherd goes before me. How comforting it is to know O Lord that You are leading me to glory. As You led the children of Israel with a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, so I ask You to take the wheel of my life and lead me, my family, our new president and our nation into Your perfect will. Level the mountains that You want me to climb and conquer. Grant me strength of faith to believe that You will break down the gates of bronze and cut bars of iron that are too much for me. Remind me Holy Spirit that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. In His holy name I pray
Jesus take the wheel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4rfA_tebY
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
No comments:
Post a Comment