Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will go before you" Isa. 45.2

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. Isa. 45.2

Prayer
Jesus, The Good Shepherd goes before me. How comforting it is to know O Lord that You are leading me to glory. As You led the children of Israel with a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, so I ask You to take the wheel of my life and lead me, my family, our new president and our nation into Your perfect will. Level the mountains that You want me to climb and conquer. Grant me strength of faith to believe that You will break down the gates of bronze and cut bars of iron that are too much for me. Remind me Holy Spirit that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. In His holy name I pray

Jesus take the wheel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4rfA_tebY

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...