Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will give you the treasures of darkness" Isa 45:3

I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isa 45:3

Prayer
God is with me and will turn my darkest times into treasures untold. Loving Father, heal me from all the past pain and sufferings of my darkness. I don't fully understand what this promise means but I cry out to You for peace, comfort and strength to walk through the valley of darkness. Don't let my faith fail and teach me to trust You when the lights go out and I cannot see where I am going. Help me believe that You have a great purpose for my life even when things seem hopeless, dark and confusing. Equip me Holy Spirit to live life in the power that I have in Jesus Christ who has defeated all powers of darkness. Summon me by name and grant me today the hidden treasures of darkness in secret places for You are my hope and salvation. In the blessed name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...