Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today's Bible Promise -"The Sovereign LORD helps me" Isa. 50:7

Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. Isa. 50:7

Prayer
The Sovereign LORD is my helper who will never leave me nor forsake me. Lord Jesus, help me remember that You are in control of all things when I cannot see clearly. Help me remember that You will not allow me to be disgraced if I do what pleases You. Help me appreciate the life, breath, health, employment, family, friends and the countless blessings You give me everyday. Help me look up and set my face like flint towards the prize on high. Help me get through this day and use me to bring joy and hope to those You place in my path. In Your holy name I pray

God help me - Rebecca St James: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUfTfQw1UBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...