Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. Isa. 50:7
Prayer
The Sovereign LORD is my helper who will never leave me nor forsake me. Lord Jesus, help me remember that You are in control of all things when I cannot see clearly. Help me remember that You will not allow me to be disgraced if I do what pleases You. Help me appreciate the life, breath, health, employment, family, friends and the countless blessings You give me everyday. Help me look up and set my face like flint towards the prize on high. Help me get through this day and use me to bring joy and hope to those You place in my path. In Your holy name I pray
God help me - Rebecca St James: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUfTfQw1UBQ
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PROMOTION: "Your promotion comes from the LORD." Daniel 2:48
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
No comments:
Post a Comment