Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed." Isa. 49:23
Prayer
I have absolute hope in Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from disappointment, shame and condemnation. I thank You Lord Jesus for giving my life purpose and meaning. Fill me with hope when I feel weak or helpless. Let me sense Your presence, Your love, and Your strength throughout this day so that nothing may frighten or worry me. I will hope and wait on the LORD for He shall strengthen my heart. In Your mighty name I pray
You Are My Hope - Skillet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YUK6tWWwLI
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
No comments:
Post a Comment