Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Those who hope in me will not be disappointed." Isa. 49:23

Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed." Isa. 49:23

Prayer
I have absolute hope in Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save me from disappointment, shame and condemnation. I thank You Lord Jesus for giving my life purpose and meaning. Fill me with hope when I feel weak or helpless. Let me sense Your presence, Your love, and Your strength throughout this day so that nothing may frighten or worry me. I will hope and wait on the LORD for He shall strengthen my heart. In Your mighty name I pray

You Are My Hope - Skillet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YUK6tWWwLI

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...