Monday, November 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I will not forget you!" Isa. 49:15

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! Isa. 49:15

Prayer
God loves me and will not forget me regardless of how I feel or what I am going through. Teach me Lord God to look past my present circumstances and focus on Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith. I trust You to remember me with Your strength when I feel weak. I trust You to remember me with Your presence when I feel lonely. I trust You to remember me with encouragement when I feel oppressed. I trust You to remember me with hope when I face difficult days. Remember me O Lord and teach me to embrace Your sacrificial love and abundant compassion that ever extends to a sinner like me. I the wonderful name of Jesus.

Remember me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1arCfcqRm6k

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...