Monday, December 15, 2008

Today"s Bible Promise - "Blessed is the man who..keeps the Sabbath" Isa. 56.2

Blessed is the man who does this, the man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil." Isa. 56.2

Prayer
I will delight in my God and regard today and everyday as a Sabbath day unto Jesus who is LORD of the Sabbath. Loving Lord, I humble myself under Your Lordship and surrender my heart, my will, and life unto You. Teach me to hold fast to Your victory on the cross that I may cease from trying to please You by my good works or the works of the law. Strengthen me to stop doing what is evil and deliver me from meaningless activities that cannot bring rest to my soul. I will take Your yoke upon me this day and thank You for making my burden light. I am blessed in Your rest, peace, love, and joy. In Your wonderful name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...