Friday, December 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace' Isa. 55:12

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isa. 55:12

Prayer
I will rejoice in Jesus my Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior who loves me and leads me. Fill me Lord Jesus with Your peace that passes understanding and Your joy unspeakable so that my joy may be complete. Lead me into paths of righteousness and remove from my heart all doubt, sadness or fear as we face difficult economic times. Help me set a good example of a Christian who has faith in God who can do all things. In the blessed name of Jesus

Lead me Lord (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9YgMwHoldc

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...