Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today"s Bible Promise - "Those who walk uprightly enter into peace" Isa. 57:2

Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death. Isa. 57:2

Prayer
Loving God, guide me into Your perfect peace and calm my heart from fear and insecurity. Make me more like Jesus today so I can be a source of joy, hope, and blessing to my family, friends, and co-workers. Teach me to walk uprightly in my workplace by being honest, just and fair in all of my business interactions. Teach me to be upright and free from manipulation or guile in all of my relationships. You are the source of strength and my God who is all-mighty, all-powerful, all-loving, all-forgiving, and all-righteous who will raise me up from death unto life eternal.In the blessed name of JESUS

Just like You (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhYQeZr3Ofg

I tried to walk on the water and found myself under the sea
So with water up my nose I felt Your hand come close to save me
I've tried to cast out the demons, I've gone to the darkest of regions
When fear has me shaking You suddenly break in to save me

Because I desire
To be like you
Like any son or daughter
I want to be like my Father
I desire to be like you

You promised to never forsake me
So I'll risk it all if you'll make me like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...