Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "By His wounds we are healed" Isa. 53:5

But he was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. Isa. 53:5

Prayer
I am healed by the wounds of Jesus Christ who suffered and died on the cross of Calvary for me. Lord Jesus, I thank You for You incredible sacrifice and love in paying the price of death for my sin on the cross. I need Your healing power and cleansing blood. Heal my mind and heart so I can learn to let go of past pains, resentment, personal failures, disappointments, bitterness, fears, hate, and feelings of guilt. My life and times are in Your hands and trust You to make my life whole and complete. In Your healing name I pray

By His Wounds (Music Video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMmJ6tPL2k

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...