Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows" Isa. 53:4

Surely He took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered Him stricken by God, smitten by Him, and afflicted. Isa. 53:4

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I praise You for saving sick, weak, and sorrowful sinners like me on the cross of Calvary. Despite all my defects and frailties, You still love me, give me hope, and carry my sorrows. Comfort my heart O Lord and save me from all past hurts and mistakes that Satan seeks to use as a weapon of captivity. I ask You to come into my life and rule within that I may learn to live this day in Your victory which has set me free. In Your holy name I pray

"He Will Carry Me" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij7OLGSnL4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. It is like...