Monday, December 1, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "the LORD will go before you" Isa. 52:12

But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the LORD will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard. Isa. 52:12

Prayer
I don't need to fear the future or the unknown for God goes before me and is leading me to glory. Strengthen my faith Lord Jesus to remember that You are my Good Shepherd who guards and keeps me from the evil one. No one can harm me and nothing can happen to me that You do not allow. Lead me Lord as I surrender my will and place my life in Your loving hands. In You blessed name.

Lead me LORD -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWm6SWu8f9c

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRIT: You have received God's Spirit to know all He has given you - 1 Corinthians 2:12

But God has shown us these things through the Spirit. The Spirit knows all things. The Spirit even knows the deep secrets of God. 11 It is l...