Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He will have mercy" Isa. 55:7

Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. Isa. 55:7

Prayer
Just as I am and come to Thee O Lord and thank You for the great mercy that You have given me in Your beloved Son. Where is another God like You, who pardons my sins and shortcomings? You cannot stay angry with me forever because You delight in showing mercy. Show me Your faithfulness and unfailing love as You have promised me in Christ Jesus. I praise You for trampling my sins under Your feet and throwing them into the depths of the ocean. Fill me with a hatred for sin and grant me inner strength to forsake anything that is wicked and evil before Your eyes. Fill my mind with thoughts of love so that I too may learn to be merciful and compassionate towards my family, friends, and people who I interact with each day. Give me a pure heart that has a passion for doing what is right and just before Your eyes. In Your blessed name I pray.

Just as I am (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovYPQl93zro

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...