Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. Isa. 55:7
Prayer
Just as I am and come to Thee O Lord and thank You for the great mercy that You have given me in Your beloved Son. Where is another God like You, who pardons my sins and shortcomings? You cannot stay angry with me forever because You delight in showing mercy. Show me Your faithfulness and unfailing love as You have promised me in Christ Jesus. I praise You for trampling my sins under Your feet and throwing them into the depths of the ocean. Fill me with a hatred for sin and grant me inner strength to forsake anything that is wicked and evil before Your eyes. Fill my mind with thoughts of love so that I too may learn to be merciful and compassionate towards my family, friends, and people who I interact with each day. Give me a pure heart that has a passion for doing what is right and just before Your eyes. In Your blessed name I pray.
Just as I am (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovYPQl93zro
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REVELATION: "The God of heaven reveals mysteries." Daniel 2:28
So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
No comments:
Post a Comment