Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Isa. 55:2
Prayer
Holy Father, You are my great provider and Your grace is sufficient for me. Deliver me from being a covetous and consumer oriented Christian. Teach me to be a wise investor by spending the money You allow me to earn on things that advance Your kingdom. Deliver me from the love of money and help me to stay out of debt and learn contentment with the things I have. Thank You for reminding that life cannot be found in the abundance of things that I possess. I praise You for providing the richest of fare and everything that I need in Jesus Christ. In His glorious name I pray
Jehovah Jireh (God will provide music/video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGTY6H6SLOw
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KINGDOM: "God's eternal Kingdom is coming!" Daniel 2:44
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
No comments:
Post a Comment