Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - " Your soul will delight in the richest of fare" Isa. 55:2

Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Isa. 55:2

Prayer
Holy Father, You are my great provider and Your grace is sufficient for me. Deliver me from being a covetous and consumer oriented Christian. Teach me to be a wise investor by spending the money You allow me to earn on things that advance Your kingdom. Deliver me from the love of money and help me to stay out of debt and learn contentment with the things I have. Thank You for reminding that life cannot be found in the abundance of things that I possess. I praise You for providing the richest of fare and everything that I need in Jesus Christ. In His glorious name I pray

Jehovah Jireh (God will provide music/video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGTY6H6SLOw

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...