Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The LORD rises upon you" Isa. 60:2

See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and His glory appears over you. Isa. 60:2

Prayer
God's glory is upon me. Arise O LORD and shine Your light upon me that I may be transformed into Your image. Let Your glory rise upon me as You have promised me in Christ Jesus. Remove from my life all darkness and illuminate my soul, mind, and spirit that I may be a shining light for my my family, friends, and co-workers. Arise upon me as I commit my life and 2009 into Your hands. I will trust in Your mercy for You are the God of my salvation who will rise up and never fail me. In the mighty name of JESUS I pray.

Let God Arise - Chris Tomlin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIBR4z1sllg

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...