Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The year of the LORD's favor" Isa. 60:2

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn.

Prayer
Holy Father, I claim this promise for the new year and proclaim 2009 a year where I will see Your favor and grace upon my family, home, workplace, church, country and life. I do not know what the future may hold for me, but I surrender my will and place my life in Your hands. Put Your Spirit upon me and help me to be strong by holding on and never giving up on You. Deliver me from living in fear and fill my heart and mind with Your peace so I can learn to have greater faith in times of trial. Help me to live in total assurance that You care for me and are watching over me. Help me preach good news to the poor that you place in my path. Help me bind up the brokenhearted that need support. Help me have courage to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners. I love You Lord Jesus and thank You for giving my life eternal purpose and everlasting life. In Your precious name I pray!

Happy New Year beloved family and friends! God will crown your new year with His favor and grace in Christ Jesus. Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...