Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "The man who makes Me his refuge will inherit the land" Isa. 57:13

When you cry out for help, let your collection of idols save you! The wind will carry all of them off, a mere breath will blow them away. But the man who makes me his refuge will inherit the land and possess my holy mountain." Isa. 57:13

Prayer
I shall have no gods before the LORD my GOD who is my refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble. I love You and all of my hope in found in Thee. Create in me a heart of pure devotion that I may grow in loving You with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, and with all of my strength. Help me identify the idols in my life that Satan uses to hinder my relationship with You. Fill me with courage to deal with them by taking decisive action to get rid of them. Enable me to go forth this day with strength that I may inherit the land and possess the holy mountain that You have given me in Christ Jesus. In His name I pray

Take All Of Me- Hillsong United: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwigrJ3Cyc

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...