No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isa. 54:17
Prayer
I am more that a conquerer through Jesus Christ who has defeated all of my enemies and stripped them of all their powers against me. Remind me O LORD that I wrestle not against flesh and blood (people) but rather against spiritual powers and principalities in heavenly places. Mighty Father, I ask You to help me fight the good fight of faith by maintaining an active position in the battle. Fill me with courage and grant me spiritual discernment that I may be aware of the enemy's tactics and defeat him in my home, workplace and school. In the glorious name of JESUS I pray
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment