Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "No weapon forged against you will prevail" Isa. 54:17

No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isa. 54:17

Prayer
I am more that a conquerer through Jesus Christ who has defeated all of my enemies and stripped them of all their powers against me. Remind me O LORD that I wrestle not against flesh and blood (people) but rather against spiritual powers and principalities in heavenly places. Mighty Father, I ask You to help me fight the good fight of faith by maintaining an active position in the battle. Fill me with courage and grant me spiritual discernment that I may be aware of the enemy's tactics and defeat him in my home, workplace and school. In the glorious name of JESUS I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...