Monday, December 8, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "My unfailing love for you will not be shaken" Isa. 54:10

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. Isa. 54. 10

Prayer
God is the same yesterday, today and forever and His unfailing love gives my life purpose, security, and eternal hope. Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? In all these things I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior. I praise Lord Jesus for Your unfailing love. In His Holy name I pray

Unfailing love (Music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_MyC6kJzPg

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIND: You have the mind of Christ - 1 Corinthians 2:16

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot underst...