Monday, January 5, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "He has clothed me with garments of salvation" Isa. 61:10

I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isa. 61:10

Prayer
God has covered my shame and clothed me with the garments of salvation in Jesus Christ. I begin this new year with confidence in God who is my great deliverer. Adorn my life O Lord with Your love and grace that I may be a radiant testimony of Your goodness in my home, workplace and school. Adorn my life O Lord with Your righteousness that I may walk uprightly and do those things that are pleasing in Your sight. I delight greatly in Thee and my soul rejoices in Christ's worthiness, for my unworthiness. His sinlessness, for my sinfulness. His purity, for my impurity. His sincerity, for my deceit. His truth, for my falsehood. His meekness, for my pride. His constancy, for my backsliding. His love, for my hate. His fullness, for my emptiness. His glory, for my shame. The Righteous One, for me the unrighteous. In the wonderful name of Jesus my Savior

Salvation Belongs To Our God - Crystal Lewis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kyLrPPYXPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD: It is God alone who causes you to grow - 1 Corinthians 3:7

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I ...