Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today's Bible Promise - "God...acts for the one who waits for Him" Isa. 64:4

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, Nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him. Isa. 64:4

Prayer
Strength arises as I wait upon the Lord my God. I will wait upon thee O Lord for You are my strength when I am weak and powerless. I will wait upon thee O Lord for You are my Rock who gives me stability and hope in times of uncertainty. I will wait upon thee O Lord for You are my strong deliverer when I am in peril. I will wait upon thee O Lord for You have promised to never leave me nor forsake me even when I feel alone. Act O Lord on my behalf this day and let me see Your favor upon my home, family, workplace and Your church. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Everlasting God (Lincoln Brewster): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYx4Cv9CPFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLE: You are God's temple - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

You should know that you yourselves are God’s temple . God’s Spirit lives in you . If you destroy God’s temple, God will destroy you, becau...